- Freelance and Consultant Website Design and Development.
- Graphics, images, and assistance with email advertising for businesses and e-commerce.
Website Content Manager and Contributor, Program Director
2004 – Present
- Manage design and content of the organization’s multiple websites that include educational articles, e-commerce, political advocacy, in-house content management software.
- Recruiting and communication with contributors, PHP software developers.
- Designing graphical content, managing and installing WordPress software and plugins, digital audio editing.
- Basic editing of HTML and CSS.
- Providing customer service, responding to academic, religious, and life coaching questions related to the Jewish outreach and education.
- Writing inspirational pieces in the organization’s weekly updates, and editing writer contributions.
2009 – Present
Owner and manager of small business for recording and editing digital audio, selling CDs, DVDs, and digital media online.
Ner Israel Rabbinical College
Bachelors and Masters, Talmudic Law
The Interaction Design Foundation
2019 – Present
UX Design Certification:
- UX Bootcamp
- Mobile User Experience (UX) Design
- UI Design Patterns
- Human Computer Interaction – HCI
- Design Thinking
- User Experience
Communicating with the non-profit organization to provide weekly updates on schedules, activities, and members of the organization. Designing the layout and template emailed to members.
Some of my recent Website Design Projects: